Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Up and down..

For the past week or so, it felt like a rollercoaster ride for me.....

Free 4 hour session of badminton :D... Waiter charged me 9.50$ for 100$+ worth of food (woot! but no, i told him he got it wrong... yes i am a good boi)..... Then company blocked youtube (argh! I swear it wasn't coz of me.... although i did finish watching a chinese series on that.. ho ho ho) ... Internet going down @ work.... (2x argh!)....

On the upside, internet @ work came back up (yay!)..... youtube got unblocked!!!! (2x YAY!) ... but.. wtf... msn port got blocked?! (10000x argh!)

Now I just hope what's around the corner ain a free falling pants pooping 100M drop...

2 comments:

Vincent said...

testing... o man, the verify thing is somewhat.. annoying.. hahaha

YYT said...

o hey!!!.. you changed!!!.. looks more round and a lot less.. girly and pink. :) what verify thing??

o.......... that thing...