Wednesday, July 12, 2006

So time flies yet its slow?!

It's weird when you doze by, and before you know it, it's already the end of the week... Yet, during the week, you feel the pain of seconds ticking by...ever... so.... slowly.........

Life is full of contradictions huh.

I try to keep my desk clean, but I always seem to need all 6 pages of notes facing up, so I can readily access them... and somehow those pages of notes never end up stacked up neatly as 6 piles on my desk....

I try to be on a healthy diet, yet when I order a Caesar salad, I must have tones of those mayo'ish sauce.... (for those who don't know.. the mayo thingo sauce is FAT.. REAL FAT.. high in everything bad for you... colestro, sugar, fat.. bla bla bla)... Then I drink hot chocolate in the morning, eat chocolate bars and M&M.. hahaha.. there goes my... diet... or was I ever on one?! =p

I suppose what matters is whats in your mind.. mind over matter right?!

So in my mind...
Hot chocolate in morning = warm my body up (must be good for body)
Salade = greens = good stuff (bacan inside are just "decorations")
M&M's = energy booster, must intake to keep up the sugar high to keep up the "productivity".

Overall: Healthy, everything has been taken for a good purpose, and is justified.

=p

No comments: