Monday, March 19, 2007

I see a bird outside..

Instead of the usual 'its been a long time since I blogged', I might just get straight into it.. Oh wait.. I just did it again.. doh!

Thank you to those who came to spectate the annual UNSW Easter badminton open.. although there weren't much to see.. hehe.... and for the unfortunate ones who stayed, they got to see the angry sportsmen side of me.. well I wasn't angry really, its just concentration and to put off the opponents =p Once again, I made it to quarter-finals. It's good to know I haven't slipped since my last dig at this comp =]

AnYwAy! What else happened, oh yea, my birthday, which was a little over a month ago now, I had to work over time on the actual day of my bday =.= ...... But thank you to the people who dragged me outta this hole to get some dinner :D The gift is awesome :) I shall put it to good use!

what else happened, oh yes, people who moved away came back for a visit! And finally had a catchup with someone who came back from overseas several months ago.... who ALSO works in North Sydney (not mentioning any names *cough*)

=]

3 comments:

YYT said...

i still remember a comment being made upon entering the hall: "omg.. they all look like vincent!"

Bubbyl said...

Where's the bird?

Vincent said...

hahaha..... o yea, thats right.. see, so i AM normal afterall :P

Bird.. oh i think i saw one bird outside my window when I was typing this entry.. hence the title, hehe